|Added on Rightmove:||14 August 2018 (66 days ago)|
- Popular West One Development
- Easy walking distance to university
- Convenient city centre location
- Quiet position overlooking shared garden
- Available 24 September 2018
- Students & professionals welcome
- Minimum 12 month tenancy
- 7th floor with lift access & balcony
- New modern furniture & decoration
- Video entry, 24h CCTV & security key
Exceptionally well presented one bedroom 7th floor apartment in West One, Sheffield. New furniture, decoration & washing machine/dryer. Spacious living area and separate bedroom. Fantastic city centre location, with shops, transport and universities all within a few minutes walk. 24x7 security & concierge on site.
Fantastic city centre location just off West St. Shops, easy walk to Sheffield university & transport on doorstep.
The iconic West.One development offers city living at its best! This apartment benefits from a quiet location overlooking the beautiful gardens, whilst having a vibrant range of shops, bars, pubs & restaurants right on the doorstep in the Devonshire Quarter and city centre. Popular with both professionals and students, the location is ideal for Sheffield University, Sheffield Hallam & Hallamshire Hospital. Transport links via bus & tram are just 2 minutes walk away on West Street, as is a Tesco supermarket and other shops.
There is no parking included with this apartment. However, there is a private secure car park in West.One and an allocated space is available separately for £70 per month. There is direct lift access from the car park to the apartment building.
19' 8'' x 12' 9'' (6m x 3.9m)
The open plan living room is furnished with 2 comfortable sofas, coffee table and a generous sized dining table with 4 chairs. A glazed door leads to your private balcony, with views over the city.
The contemporary style kitchen is fitted with an electric oven & hob, fridge with freezer & washing machine/dryer. There is ample storage and worktop space. Microwave & kettle are provided.
10' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.1m x 3m)
The separate bedroom has a comfortable full sized double bed with quality mattress, large wardrobe & chest of drawers. The window overlooks the garden area, making this a quieter apartment than others in West.One which overlook the bars or street. Blackout curtains are provided.
A tiled bathroom with toilet, sink, full sized bath & shower over. Heated towel rail and large mirror.
A generous hallway with video entry phone, large storage cupboard and shoe rack. The cupboard is suitable for large items such as suitcases.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 456828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mudhut Property, Brighton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.