|Added on Rightmove:||14 August 2018 (91 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Level Access
- Allocated Parking For Penn View, Available on First Come First Served Basis
- Shower Room
- Entrance Hall with Large Storage Cupboard
- Good Access To Town Centre, Schools and Beaches
- No DSS
Available now. No DSS, children and pets to be discussed. This one bedroom ground floor apartment briefly comprises bedroom, lounge, kitchen and shower room. Also benefiting from entrance hall, large storage cupboard, gas central heating and double glazing. Outside is a courtyard area and allocated parking to Penn View, available on first come, first served basis.
Three piece suite comprising corner shower unit with integrated shower over, tiled surrounds, hand wash basin, low level WC. Partially tiled walls, vinyl wood effect flooring, single panelled radiator, uPVC double glazed obscure glass window overlooking rear aspect.
There is parking that is allocated to Penn View, which is available on a first come, first serve basis and a courtyard style garden area.
Side gate giving access to courtyard area, with own front door leading into ...
Doors leading off to principle rooms. Door to large storage area with three shelves, single panelled radiator and the fuse board.
3.76m x 2.81m
Single panelled radiator, uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear aspect.
3.3m x 3.09m
Double panelled radiator, uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect. Built-in shelving, TV point, central thermostat.
3.1m x 2.25m
Range of wall and base mounted units, roll edged worktops, tiled splashbacks, integrated stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated electric oven with four-ring gas hob and extractor fan over. Space and plumbing for under counter washing machine or dishwasher. uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect. Single panelled radiator, combi boiler.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRX180081_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Property Rentals, Brixham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.