|Added on Rightmove:||11 December 2019 (45 days ago)|
- 4th floor apartment
- large covered terrace/balcony
- open-plan layout
- well equipped fitted kitchen
- double bedroom with wardrobes
- three piece bathroom
- moments from the mainline station
Available Mid January 2020.
This fantastic fourth floor apartment enjoys a premium corner position with a large covered terrace/balcony offering far reaching views. It's beautifully presented, comes furnished and is located just moments away from the town centre and mainline train station.
This quite superb property offers open-plan reception/kitchen area with double doors opening onto the south facing terrace. The kitchen is well equipped and has a oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer and full size dishwasher. The spacious bedroom comes with fitted double wardrobes and the bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite.
The New Central development is less then ten years old and comprises mainly of residential apartments, high specification offices, restaurants and retail units, creating a convenient urban quarter just moments from the mainline railway station. There is secure basement bicycle storage, concierge services and a residents' gym, making this undoubtedly an ideal place to live if you're looking for convenience.
These particulars are meant as a guide only, and as such do not form part of a legally binding contract. Rent excludes the tenancy deposit of five weeks' rent up to an annual rent of £50,000 (£4166.67 pcm) and six weeks' rent above an annual rent of £50,000. A holding deposit of £100 is required upon making an Application For Tenancy which can be put towards the first month's rent, which will become payable upon signing the tenancy agreement. Should your Landlord accept a request to keep pets at the property, an additional monthly rent payment may be required. Upon request, further written information will be provided by the Agent.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners Residential Limited, Woking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.