|Added on Rightmove:||15 August 2018 (158 days ago)|
- Detached cottage style home
- Modern but traditional
- 4 double bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Kitchen/ diner
- Cloakroom/ WC/ Utility room
- Large lounge
- Garden with outside home office
- Driveway leading to triple garage
- Field views
This property is a must view if you are after something in a rural location away from that busy city lifestyle.
Downstairs there is plenty of living space so you are not in each others pockets. The property is modern but has plenty of charm.
On entering the property from the vast driveway you enter in to the large cloakroom with WC and utility room off of it. The impressive kitchen/ diner is a huge feature to this property. It is ideal for those get together's with friends or dining with family. The kitchen has plenty of storage space and an extensive amount of work surface, the cooker is included. An exposed well with glass top can be found in one corner of the room, this adds a little bit of rustic charm to this modern and bright room. Off of the kitchen a great size conservatory looks out on to the rear garden, this would be amazing for enjoying the outside on those summer days or relaxing inside on those snowy winter ones.
At the far end of the property a lounge can be found with double doors opening in to the rear garden and a log burner for those cozy nights.
Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms there will be no fighting as everyone can have a double bedroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom fitted with a bath and over head shower, a WC and low level wash basin. In addition to the en-suite bathroom there is a shower room which consists of a large walk in shower, a WC and low level wash basin.
Outside this property has trully stunning views to the front and the rear. The garden is of a brilliant size and os enclosed, there is a patio area but the garden is mainly grass with trees and bushes in the boarders. The driveway fits at least 4 cars and leads to a triple garage. It also leads to a unit that can be used as a home office.
The property is double glazed and is oil heated. Pets will be considered at this property with extra deposit.
Available September 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000420543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencers Residential Lettings, Hinckley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.