|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 October 2018 (62 days ago)|
- Rarely available
- Much sought after development
- West End location
- Moments to restaurants, bars and shops
- Plus parking
- Large reception area with mezzanine
- Good sized bedrooms
- View now on 01325 364578 option 1
RARELY AVAILABLE! FULLY FURNISHED - UNIQUE AND STYLISH DUPLEX. West End living at its best and within walking distance to the town centre. Be the occupier to live in this exclusive development, call now to view on 01325 364578 opt1. Absolutely ideal for professional tenants, this apartment genuinely is one of a kind and must be viewed internally.
The accommodation comprises: secure communal entrance hallway, private reception hallway, large reception room with double height feature window and Juliette balcony, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, access to bedroom three and main bathroom/wc.
From the hallway the staircase leads to the second floor which comprises: master bedroom with en-suite/wc , second bedroom and mezzanine study area overlooking the reception room.
Externally the apartment stands in pleasant communal grounds with parking.
PLEASE NOTE: This apartment does not accept housing benefit or pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66994030.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_DARCHES006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.