|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2018 (62 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and particularly spacious
- Superb 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- 2 Reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Off road parking & Rear garden
- Within walking distance to Oxton Village
- Excellent location
- NO DSS OR SMOKING & ENQUIRE ON PETS
Unfurnished and particularly spacious, superb four bedroom extended mid terraced house located in a highly regarded residential area that benefits from being within walking distance to Oxton and has easy access to M53 Motorway for onward travel to Liverpool and Chester. This lovely family accommodation has off road parking, rear patio garden and comprises of entrance porch, hallway, spacious living room, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, four good size bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom with shower.
NO DSS OR SMOKING & ENQUIRE ON PETS
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000507175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Prenton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.