|Added on Rightmove:||15 August 2018 (126 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Terrace Property
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner - Utility Room
- UPVC Double Glazing - Ground Floor WC
- Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Loft Room - Front Reception Room
- Modern 4 Piece Bathroom
- Rear Courtyard
- Offered Part Furnished
Move Residential are pleased to offer to let this substantial four bedroom mid terrace property situated on the dividing borders of Allerton and Wavertree. The property briefly comprises of; vestibule, entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge with feature fire, dining room opening in to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and Belfast sink, utility room and modern ground floor w/c. To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with stand alone bath, walk in shower and feature waterfall taps. This property would suite a professional family, the accommodation also boasts a loft room that is fully equipped with electric sockets and velux windows, making it ideal as a study/office. The property also benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing and a delightful courtyard to the rear. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the size and the character of the property to let. We expect high demand for this property, call our dedicated lettings team direct to book your internal inspection today!
Charles Berrington Road is situated off Heathfield Road. The property is in the vicinity of local amenities at Allerton Road with its range of popular shops, bars and restaurants. There are local schools in the area. Transport links are available in and out of the City Centre. Recreational facilities are available at nearby Sefton Park.
The Deposit for this property is £995.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 284304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.