|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 August 2018 (154 days ago)|
- Delightful first floor flat
- Lovely reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bright double bedrooms
- Quality bathroom with lots of light
- Presented in great condition throughout
LONG LET. A charming two bedroom first floor flat in a quiet residential street, benefiting from neutral décor, a well equipped kitchen and a great location close to local amenities.
Hotham Road is situated close to the many local amenities available on Merton High Street and is also nearby to the greater range of facilities in nearby Wimbledon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67000048.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1077688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.