|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (120 days ago)|
- Smart private block in cul-de-sac
- Second floor
- One double bedroom
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Tiled bathroom with bath and shower
- Living room with balcony onto fields
- Off road parking
- 5 mins to Colliers Wood station
- Offered furnished
- Available 28 September
A smart top floor flat (2nd floor) in this private block set in a quiet cul-de-sac off Cavendish Road with one double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, modern tiled bathroom with bath and electric shower, fully fitted kitchen, good sized light living room with balcony over looking the green. Offered furnished and available from 28 September.
Very close to Colliers Wood station and in a very quiet area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 413411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tennison Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.