|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (121 days ago)|
- Available immediately
- Modern three bedroom town house
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Gas centrally heated and UPVC DG
- Fabulous Handbridge location
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower over
- Deposit £1342.50
- EPC rating C
Passion for Property are delighted to be offering this lovely furnished mid row town house in the ever popular Handbridge village, providing easy access into the city and convenient for access onto the M53. Available immediately. Gas centrally heated and UPVC double glazed, the accommodation comprises, hallway, ground floor WC, living room, with doors through to the dining area with garden access, fitted kitchen with appliances, three first floor bedrooms and modern bathroom with shower over the bath. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear and ample on road parking. Sorry, no smokers. Pets considered, (additional deposit payable). Professionals only. EPC rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102971001726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Passion For Property Ltd, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.