|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2018 (55 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Double & 1 Single)
- Lounge and separate Dining Area
- Kitchen with freestanding Cooker
- Landscaped front & rear gardens
- Driveway parking for 3 cars
- Single Garage
- Bathroom with shower facilities
- Gas Heating and Double Glazing
- Sought after location
- A dog or a cat will be considered
*** WE ARE OFFERING HALF PRICE FEES ON THIS PROPERTY FOR TENANTS WHO CAN MOVE IN MID NOVEMBER 2018*** This is a beautifully presented and well proportioned 3 bedroom semi detached house, in an ideal location not far from the centre of Bishops Cleeve. The property benefits from beautiful gardens, off road parking for 3 cars and a single garage.
A dog or a cat will be considered at the property.
This property is situated in a small cul de sac, just off Crown drive in Bishops Cleeve and opposite a large open Green area.
The property itself is a semi detached house, with lawned front and rear gardens, ample driveway parking and a single garage.
The inside consists of; to the downstairs there is a reasonable entrance hall leading into a spacious lounge with separate dining area. The Kitchen is modern with lots of storage and comes complete with a freestanding cooker.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 good sized single) and a family bathroom (with both bath and shower facilities).
This property also benefits from Gas central Heating and double Glazing throughout.
NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67012555.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6214445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cleeve Residential Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.