|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (97 days ago)|
- Modern apartment
- Easy access to local amenities
- Public transport links
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Short walk to Blaise Castle
- Council tax band A
- Communal outside area
- Easy access to Cribbs Causeway
- Good motorway access
One bedroom ground floor flat in Henbury, with allocated parking, offered unfurnished with white goods included and available on the 14th of September 2018.
The flat is located on Norton Farm Road which is part of a modern development in Henbury and offers good motorway links, easy access to Cribbs Causeway and a short walk to Blaise Castle.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; an open plan kitchen/living/dining room which allows plenty of light and comes with an electric hob and cooker, fridge freezer and a washing machine, a good sized double bedroom which has a large built in mirrored wardrobe and lastly the bathroom which is a clean suite and has a shower above the bath.
The property also benefits from electric heating, double glazing and storage space. There is also a communal outside space with picnic benches and a table tennis table as well as one allocated off street parking space.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Modern flat
- Double bedroom
- Spacious open plan living space
- Communal garden area
- Good motorway access
- Good access to Cribbs Causeway
- Regular bus links
- Allocated parking
- White goods included
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67016584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.