|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 September 2018 (58 days ago)|
- End Stone Built Character Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Gardens and Driveway
- Stunning Countryside View
- Energy Efficiency Rating D/58
A superbly presented two bedroom stone built character cottage with gardens and stunning countryside views. Benefitting from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and briefly comprising of entrance porch, spacious lounge with feature stone fireplace, fitted breakfast kitchen with built-in appliances, large double glazed conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom with separate w.c. Lawned gardens and parking for two vehicles. Sought after semi-rural location and well placed for excellent motorway links. Energy Efficiency Rating - D/58
UNFURNISHED - DEPOSIT £1000
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67044781.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference INC1CHAP49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ince Williamson, CHORLEY, LANCS..
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.