|Added on Rightmove:||17 August 2018 (91 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 411763
Property Reference: 411763.
A South facing one bedroom apartment at The Landmark West Tower, a luxury development located within easy reach of Canary Wharf, the local amenities of South Quay, while the Thames pathway is also nearby for River walks. Features include a living room with wood flooring and full height windows and integrated wardrobes in the bedroom. Resident have the benefit of 24hr concierge and a gym. This apartment comes with a private resident car parking space.
The district is home to four shopping centres that can cater for everyone and include supermarkets, high street shops, and specialist boutique retailers all alongside a wide range of bars, cafes, and restaurants. Th West End can be reached in 17 minutes by tube and neighbouring O2 Arena offers a further vast selection of leisure and entertainment facilities.
Near the Landmark is Canary Wharf station, Zone 2, which provides access to the Jubilee underground line and Docklands Light Railway. South Quay station is 450m to the east and riverboat services run from Masthouse Terrace and Canary Wharf Piers, both less than a mile away. Additionally London City Airport only lies 3 miles away, specialising in business travel to Europe.
- One bed apartment
- Comfort cooling
- Full height windows
- Wood flooring
- 24hr Concierge
- Private gym
- Bike storage
- Private resident car parking space
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,885.00 per month (£435.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,610.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 411763
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41176306072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.