|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (258 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished Ground Floor Apartment
- Lounge with Views of the Cricket Ground & Gardens
- Two Bedrooms and Newly Fitted Bathroom
- Communal Gardens and Parking to the Front
- Available Immediately - Not to be missed!
NEWLY REFURBISHED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT situated in a popular location, within walking distance to the City Centre and Train Station.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge with patio doors and views of the Cricket Ground and communal gardens, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and three piece bathroom with shower over bath.
Externally, there are well maintained communal gardens and residents parking spaces.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Offered unfurnished and available immediately.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67048094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 148956R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.