|Added on Rightmove:||20 August 2018 (120 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 427073
Property Reference: 427073.
A 4 bedroom / 2 Bathroom semi detached property on a lovely quiet avenue in Rossington.
A unique property which could be a family home, friends sharing or great if you have teenagers or parents sharing as it as a totally separate downstairs 4th bedroom / 2nd bathroom, ideal for privacy.
A large entrance hallway with under stairs storage with combi boiler, leading to open plan lounge/dining room, onto a further living room / conservatory, there is a 4th bedroom and shower room to the ground floor with cupboard for washing machine and dryer. From the entrance hallway there is a separate kitchen with white units and black work tops.
Stairs leading to 3 further bedrooms and a bathroom with white 4 piece suite with bath and seperate shower cubicle. Lovely private garden looking over the woods and the property has a walled garden to front with block paving and off road parking for several vehicles.
The property is close to shops, schools and bus routes and easy access to Doncaster / Balby via the new bypass. Great if you are working at Amazon, Morrison’s, next, B and Q etc
ALL. CARPETS WILL BE RENEWED FOR TENANTS MOVING IN
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £625.00 per month (£144.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 427073
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42707310082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.