|Added on Rightmove:||20 August 2018 (90 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 423355
Property Reference: 423355.
Linden Court, Brunswick Road, Ealing, W5
Available 3 SEPTEMBER 2018
---- NO AGENT'S ENQUIRIES PLEASE ---
Comfortable furnished two double bedroom apartment in Ealing, West London close to tube station (Hanger Lane, Central Line) and within short bus ride to Ealing Broadway.
The apartment is set on the first floor of a well maintained purpose built block in Brunswick Road, and consists of two double bedrooms, living room with wooden flooring, semi open plan modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with bath and shower and separate WC.
Gas Central Heating - Double glazing
Rent does not include bills.
On street parking.
Offered furnished from 3 September.
Viewings take place at lunch time (12noon to 1pm) weekdays and 6.30pm weekdays, and 1pm to 3pm Saturdays. No appointment on Sundays. Allow at least 24 hour notice.
No agency fees only £20 pp reference check
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,076.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 423355
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42335501082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.