|Added on Rightmove:||21 August 2018 (34 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Separate bedroom with double doors
- off street safe parking
- Gas central heating
- close to shops and restaurants
- Ceramic electric oven
- Fridge frezer
- Double bed
- Washing machine
Property reference number 5724155. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Entrance Hall: - Doors leading to lounge, bathroom and airing cupboard.
Lounge: - large windows. Access points for TV and phone and entry telephone. recently painted walls and good condition carpet. Wall mounted electric convection heater and radiator. Archway leading to kitchen and double doors to bedroom.
Kitchen: - Windows over the sink. Washing machine electric ceramic oven, and fridge freezer all in good condition.
Bedroom: - Side window. Carpeted with mirror fronted sliding doors to large cupboard. Small radiator. Double bed
Bathroom: - Bath with shower curtain and power shower attachment. W/C and pedestal hand basin.
Parking: - Off street private parking immediately outside.
Location: Close to M1 and M25 motorways, local shops and restaurants and buses.
* Please quote ref. 5724155 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67082263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5724155_59514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.