|Added on Rightmove:||21 August 2018 (29 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 432204
Property Reference: 432204.
A bright ground floor studio flat ideally situated in a quiet development on the borders of Putney and Wimbledon with good storage space and off street parking.
New Gas centre Heating
33 square meter/355 square feet
Built in Wardrobe
Wandsworth council tax
Allocated parking space
EPC score 79
Only Indoor cat is allowed
Available on 16/09/2018
Directions - With a 24hour supermarket on your doorstep, the A3 and a wide range of buses ideal for commuting into on out of London and being moments away from the green spaces of Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park, This property is convenient in many ways. BUS K3/265/85(24hr) is just nearby and could connect to Putney Rail Station/ Barnes Rail Station or Putney Bridge tube station.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,000.00 per month (£230.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 432204
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43220421082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.