|Added on Rightmove:||21 August 2018 (114 days ago)|
- LOUNGE WITH NEW CARPET
- KITCHEN / DINER WITH OVEN / HOB - NEW FLOORING
- 2 X BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH FITTED WARDROBE
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH & SHOWER
- PRIVATE GARDEN WITH PATIO
- NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING BOILER
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & SHOPS
- NO PETS
MODERN 2 BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & SHOPS WITH EASY ACCESS TO MOTORWAY LINKS.
Driveway with Grass Area.
Entrance & stairway with New Carpet.
Lounge with feature fire place - NEW Carpet. Under Stairs Storage. 12' 5' x 11' 6'' (3.795m x 3.523m)
Fitted Kitchen with Oven / Hob - space for dining table - NEW Flooring. 14' 10'' x 8' 5'' (4.527m x 2.562m)
Private Rear Garden with Patio & Shed. 34' x 27' (10.399m X 8.457m)
2 x Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with Large Fitted Wardrobe - 2 x Bedside Cabinets - Fitted Dressing Table & Drawers. 14' 9'' x 11' 2'' (4.503m x 3.83m) Alcove 3' 10'' x 3' 2 '' (1.170m x 0.977m)
Second Bedroom with Drawers. 9' 12'' x 8' 7'' (3.072m x 2.622m)
Family Bathroom with toilet - washbasin - Bath & Shower - Glass shower screen - Mirror Cabinet & Accessories.
Gas Central Heating with NEW Boiler.
UPVC Double Glazing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67099000.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STMA12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancashire Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.