|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (89 days ago)|
- A superb three bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a fantastic purpose built block
- Situated in a highly sough after location in St Johns Wood
- Bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite
- Two further excellent bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
LONG LET. Enviably located on Abbey Road, this stunning three bedroom ground floor flat boasting stylish accommodation throughout features a wonderful master bedroom with en suite and a separate kitchen.
Situated on world famous Abbey Road, Manor Apartments is ideally located within easy reach of an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in St John's Wood.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67104592.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1078427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.