|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (112 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 432458
Property Reference: 432458.
- Two bedroom, two bathroom split level flat
- Redecorated 2 years ago and remains in excellent condition
- South facing balcony
- Close to Transport links and amenties
- EPC Rating C
Presented in excellent condition throughout, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers great living and storage space. Arranged over two floors, the property boasts two double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite) as well as a good sized kitchen, with dishwasher and washer dryer and reception room opening onto a south facing balcony.
Further benefits include proximity to amenities as well as plenty of bus links into Kings Cross, Camden, Angel and the city.
Caledonian Road Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and Caledonian and Barnsbury Station are both only a short walk away. Around 15 minute walk to Upper Street and numerous great pubs. 20 minute walk to Angel or bus takes 5 minutes.
Residents parking available at request from the council.
Available from 23 October and offered furnished.
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury - London overground line (0.2 miles)
Caledonian Road - Picadilly Line (0.4 miles)
Highbury & Islington - Victoria Line, London Overground line and national rail (0.7 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,950.00 per month (£450.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,950.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 23 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 432458
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43245821082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.