|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (118 days ago)|
- Minutes from St Albans Mainline Train Station
- Less than 10 Minute Walk to the City Centre
- Part Furnished
- Decked Balcony
- En Suite
- Located in St Albans City Centre
- Very Desirable Area
- Underground secure parking space
An extremely bright and modern TWO-bedroom luxury apartment located in the highly sought-after development of Charrington Place, assigned secure parking, en-suite bathroom, and less than five minutes walk from St Albans City Mainline train station and further 5-minute walk to St Albans City Centre. Available From 22nd October 2018.
The property benefits from its own private decked balcony with lovely views of mature trees, an assigned underground parking space for one car, and intercom entry system for security.
Further features of the property are an open plan living room/dining room, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, and hob. There is modern electric central heating, full double glazing throughout, and a washer/dryer in the large airing cupboard.
For specific details of which furnishings are included with the property, please contact us for a full list before signing any paperwork for the property.
For more information on our administration fees, application process, and referencing criteria, please visit https://letmeproperties.co.uk/referencing-criteria/
(The landlord may not accept DSS/benefits, any pets, or Smokers due to insurance and other conditions).
For more information and to arrange a viewing appointment call Let Me Properties letting agents on 01727 846361 or visit https://letmeproperties.co.uk
***There are various rules and regulations when living in a development such as Charrington Place, for some details on this please see the following: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_rR81iN8Lm1UUlFYWw2dTBSRXc - You will be required to comply with the overriding lease of the property, if you would like full details of this, please request it in writing before reserving the property***
Balcony (Fourth Floor)
3.18m ( 10'6'') x 1.16m ( 3'10'')
Living Room (Fourth Floor)
6.10m ( 20'1'') x 3.59m ( 11'10'')
Master Bedroom (Fourth Floor)
2.79m ( 9'2'') x 5.09m ( 16'9'')
Bedroom Two (Fourth Floor)
3.73m ( 12'3'') x 3.45m ( 11'4'')
Bathroom (Fourth Floor)
2.13m ( 7'0'') x 1.92m ( 6'4'')
Hallway (Fourth Floor)
3.29m ( 10'10'') x 1.52m ( 5'0'')
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Me Properties, St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.