|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (111 days ago)|
- Residential Area
- Available To Working Professionals
- Easy Access to A414, M25, A1. and M1
- Unrestricted On Street Parking Available
- Rent Excludes Council Tax
- Walking Distance to St Albans Mainline Station
- Studio Apartment
- Rent Excludes Electricity Costs
Recently refurbished ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT within Easy Walking Distance of St Albans Mainline Train Station and City Centre. The property is recently decorated throughout (including new kitchen). The rent includes the water bill and shared use of the washing machine and dryer in the garage (with the apartment above). There is ample unrestricted parking available and shared communal gardens. The rent EXCLUDES council tax and electricity costs. Available LATE October 2018.
Contact Let Me Properties letting agents in St Albans on 01727846361 or visit https://letmeproperties.co.uk to find out more.
For more information on our administration fees, application process, and referencing criteria, please visit https://letmeproperties.co.uk/referencing-criteria/
(The landlord may not accept DSS/benefits, any pets, or Smokers due to insurance and other conditions).
For more information and to arrange a viewing appointment call Let Me Properties letting agents on 01727 846361 or visit https://letmeproperties.co.uk
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Me Properties, St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.