|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (147 days ago)|
- Elevated Ground Floor apartment
- Modern apartment with striking exposed brick and beamed ceiling
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Secure parking for 1 vehicle
- Communal Landscaped Gardens
- Visitors parking available
- Onsite gymnasium
- Tennis Court
- 24/7 onsite concierge
A nicely presented 2 double bedroom apartment located within the converted Masons Mill at Victoria Mills, Shipley. Victoria Mills is located on the edge of Shipley, within reach to the town centre and local Train Station, Baildon and the World Heritage Site, Saltaire.
The award winning complex is made up of a mixture of mill conversions and modern glass and chrome purpose built apartment blocks with surrounding Landscaped communal gardens adjacent to the River Aire.
The apartment has striking exposed brick and beamed ceilings with neutral decor throughout, benefits from secure parking for 1 vehicle and briefly comprises of;
Entrance Hallway with intercom entry system, open plan spacious Living Room / Kitchen with large windows overlooking the Gardens and Tennis Court, the kitchen has integrated appliances including Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Oven, ceramic Hob and utility cupboard housing the washer / dryer, two double bedrooms, the master bedroom of which comes with ensuite shower room and a seperate family bathroom with shower over bath.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67113235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28133864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Leeds North West Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.