|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2020 (21 days ago)|
- AcquireLiving.co Residence
- Beautiful House and Accommodation
- All inclusive Rent, Free Wifi and Regular Cleaning
- Flexible Terms and Low Deposits*
- Designed and Built for our Tenants
- Convenient and Central Location
Room 1 at Lyndhurst Grove is a very spacious and delightful double bedroom in a beautiful big townhouse in Camberwell, close to Camberwell College of Art and within minutes Peckham Rye overground and local transport. Located in a quiet street, it is very close to London, London transport and all the shops and bars of the area. It is equidistance to Peckham high street and Camberwell High Street, and not too far from Central London.
Lyndhurst Grove is an investment by AcquireLiving, to provide amazing, yet affordable properties and accommodation to our Tenants. AcquireLiving is also developing the technology to make renting hassle free and easy. We want to make our Tenants experiences amazing.
Lyndhurst Grove is a big townhouse in Camberwell, located in a leafy part of Camberwell. It's a large 7 double bedroom townhouse, with 3 showers and 3 toilets. There is a cool open plan communal space that opens into a private garden and outside space. All rooms have high ceilings, double bed, wardrobe, chest of draws, table and chairs. There is free Wifi and a regular cleaner. Rent is inclusive of all bills.
We provide flexible living in cool houses with similar/like minded Tenants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference Wa5K8XetJE8qzBDGR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acquire Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.