|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Rent Includes Council Tax, Water, Gas & Electric Bills
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Furnished Bed Sitting Room on the First Floor
- Communal Lounge & Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Communal Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Courtyard Garden
- Available Now
- This Property is Managed by the Landlord
First floor furnished bed sitting room in shared house WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF NORWICH CITY CENTRE - REDUCED REFERENCING FEES & RENT INCLUDES BILLS - AVAILABLE NOW
Communal Entrance Hall
Entrance door, entrance hall with stairs leading up to the first floor landing, doors leading to the communal lounge and communal kitchen/dining room.
Bed Sitting Room - 13' x 11'11" (3.96m x 3.63m) Maximum, reducing to 10'10" (3.3m)
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator, wash basin inset in vanity unit with cupboard beneath, built-in wardrobe cupboard with fitted shelving and clothes hanging space, double bed and free standing chest of drawers.
Communal Lounge - 15'9" (4.8m) Into the bay x 12'11" (3.94m) reducing to 11'11" (3.63m) to chimney breast.
Three seater sofa and two matching single chairs, coffee table, TV, radiator, sealed unit double glazed bay window to front, feature exposed brick fireplace and laminate floor.
Communal Kitchen - 14'4" x 9'11" (4.37m x 3.02m)
Range of matching base and wall mounted units with electric double oven and hob with extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, washing machine, free standing fridge freezer, microwave, table and 4 chairs, two sealed unit double glazed windows to side, part glazed back door to side, tiled floor, door leading to the bathroom, wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating.
Communal Bathroom/Shower Room - 10'4" x 8'3" (3.15m x 2.51m)
Panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboard beneath, separate shower cubicle, low level WC, vinyl floor, radiator and sealed unit double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property there is a small garden with a variety of attractive plants and steps leading up to the communal entrance door.
The rear of the property has a courtyard style garden with rear access gate, clothes dryer and table with 4 chairs.
This room is single occupancy only. The rent for this bed sitting room includes council tax, water, gas and electric bills. There are special reduced reference fees for renting this property costing £85.00 inclusive of vat. These fees override our standard fees as stated on these property details below. The damage deposit payable is £425. The notice period to vacate this property is 6 weeks.
Proceed out of Norwich via Tombland taking the first exit at the mini roundabout onto Magdalen Street. Continue along Magdalen Street and over the traffic lights at Magdalen Gates onto Magdalen Road where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FSN2436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipmans, Norwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.