|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 September 2018 (102 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 380516
Property Reference: 380516.
· Very spacious traditional, high quality home
· Newly refurbished and ready to move into
· Modern, fully fitted large dining / breakfasting kitchen
· Large family bathroom with separate shower + bath.
· Newly carpeted throughout with original wood / tiled floors to entrance hallway
· Large south facing yard with option of off-street parking
AVAILABLE NOW. This is a unique, double-fronted, traditional, top quality terraced home full of original features yet newly renovated and improved.
Ground floor- spacious entrance hall with internal door leading to the front spacious sitting room with a feature fire place, separate dining / family room and huge breakfasting kitchen newly refurbished with access to the south facing rear yard with plenty of space for off-street parking. The kitchen has hand painted units, solid wood worktops, white ceramic sink, gas hob & oven, extractor, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher and separate washing machine and dryer. Gas boiler, double radiator, newly laid floor tiles and inset spot lights in the ceiling.
Upper floor – the spacious, light-filled landing gives access to the large master bedroom to the front, second double bedroom to rear with original feature fireplace and the third double bedroom to the front with integrated storage cupboard. A large family bathroom is to the rear with tiled floor and separate shower cubicle and bath.
This property is currently available and offered to professional tenants only, it would ideally suit a family or professionals looking for a spacious, welcoming quality home located close to Heaton Road and all amenities. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the space and quality of the property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £995.00 per month (£229.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £995.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 27 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 380516
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38051601052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.