|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Rent: £55pppw – Available: NOW
- Fantastic 3 bed lower flat
- Furnished to a high standard
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/dining area
- Hotel chic shower room
- Separate WC
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- walking distance to local shops and transport links
- Perfect for students and professionals sharing
Rent: £55pppw - Available: NOW - letslivehere welcome this modern, well-equipped three bedroom ground floor flat on Stratford Road, Heaton. Ideal for students or professionals, the flat is within easy reach of local amenities and quick access to the City Centre.
There is an excellent open-plan kitchen and living space which is perfect for sociable living. The kitchen area has been fitted with contemporary units and contrasting worktops, large fridge freezer, washing machine, oven, hob and microwave.
The living space includes a three seater sofa and coffee table and has been neutrally decorated soft, cream walls and flooring as seen throughout the property.
All three of the bedrooms are doubles and include a bed with mattress, wardrobe.
The shared shower room has a hotel-chic feel with sleek grey tiled walls and flooring and include a pedestal sink, WC and seperate shower enclosure.
An additional bonus to the property is that is has free on-street parking.
Stratford Road is located in a popular area of Heaton with close proximity to the Morrisons superstore in Byker, Heaton Park and is only a fifteen minute walk into the City Centre. There are also café's and shops on the nearby Heaton Park Road in addition to the number one bus stops providing direct access into the City Centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144003683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.