|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 March 2019 (91 days ago)|
- Wonderful lateral living space with contemporary interiors
- Sweeping rear gardens extending to around 116ft
- Fabulous kitchen/breakfast/family room with its bespoke glass extension
- Master suite with sumptuous en suite shower room and extensive storage
- TV/Games/Gym room with stunning vaulted ceilings
- Separate annexe in the garden, which is currently used as handy home office
- Driveway with electric gates and off-street parking for at least 3 cars
- EPC Rating = E
A stunning detached family house offering over 7,000 sq ft of living space with gated off street parking, garage and a magnificent South West facing, landscaped garden.
Putney combines the appeal of suburban living with all the convenience of zone 2 centrality as well as offering easy access to various heaths, commons and the River Thames.
Putney is spoilt by its transport options. The two underground stations, Putney Bridge and East Putney are on the District line, the overground trains link to Waterloo in under 20 minutes and of course Putney is the starting and Termination point for the 14 and 22 busses, perfect for those working in Central London. River bus services can be picked up at Putney Pier and Riverside Quarter Pier too.
Putney has preserved its reputation for leisurely escapism and sporting pursuits with it has active cricket, golf and rowing clubs – the famous Oxford vs Cambridge Boat Race launches from Putney Embankment. It is also very popular with cyclists and other athletes who enjoy the proximity to Richmond Park and the miles of the Thames Path National Trail.
This sensational, beautifully designed house offers wonderful lateral living space, with contemporary interiors and a high level of specification, perfect to suit the needs of a growing family.
The house is accessed through secure electric gates that lead onto a generous front garden with off-street parking for at least 3 cars. There is also a garage which can provide additional parking and storage space.
The large entrance hall acts as the hub of the house and give an immediate feeling of light and space with views straight through to the garden.
On the left, there are two generous reception room connected by pocket doors that offer a huge amount of space. The back wall is entirely glazed with fabulous views of the garden and direct access onto the patio with its built in barbeque making this the perfect space for entertaining.
To the right you find the fabulous kitchen/breakfast/family room with its bespoke glass extension that brings the garden into the house and floods the room with light. The kitchen is well thought out with versatile storage and larder facilities and there is access to the utility cellar with double washing machines and tumble dryers.
Further to this, and to the front of the house is another reception room that is ideal as a TV room or Snug. All the bedrooms are found on the first floor. The master bedroom has fine views of the garden and has a sumptuous en suite shower room and extensive storage. There are 4 further large double bedrooms all with en suite facilities and good storage space.
The second floor in its entirety is laid out as a TV/Games/Gym room. With stunning vaulted ceilings this is a tremendous room with a great feeling of space with a bar nestled in the corner and a separate cloakroom on the landing. There are also 2 excellent storage areas than run into the eaves.
The sweeping rear gardens extend to around 116ft and are laid mainly to lawn and serenely ensconce the home office annexe which is fully connected for internet, electricity and heating.
Square Footage: 7,144 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67159006.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference PUL180030_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.