|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (123 days ago)|
- Brand New Development
- Large Outside Space - Two Balconies
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Fully-Integrated Kitchens
- Free On-site Gym
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Underground Parking Available
- Central Canary Wharf - Inner Dock
A beautiful 12th floor, two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment with a two large balconies. The brand new development is excellently located for Canary Wharf and benefits from free on-site gym, concierge and underground parking.
The apartment comprises of a fully-integrated kitchen, an open-plan reception which leads onto two balconies, a master bedroom with en-suite and built-in storage, a second double bedroom with built-in storage and a family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MILL12022808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Made, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.