2 bedroom terraced house to rentHampden Close, Leuchars, Fife
|Added on Rightmove:||28 August 2018 (76 days ago)|
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Front & Back Gardens
- Set in a Quiet Residential Area
- Close to Local Amenities
- Close to Local Transport Links
- Close to St.Andrews University
- Storage Cupboards in all Bedrooms
- Separate Utility Room
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Great Opportunity To Rent A Spacious Two Bedroom Property In Leuchars, Fife.
This fantastic property, set in the North Eastern Coastal town of Leuchars, Fife, offers a fantastic standard of accomodation within close proximity to local amenities.
The property consists of a large entrance hallway, bright and spacious lounge, The kitchen is large and can accommodate a washing machine, fridge and freezer. There is also a large family dining area adjacant to the kitchen offering a fantastic open plan dining experience. Leading from the kitchen is also a spacious utility room.
Upstairs, there are two spacious bedrooms which all have built in wardrobes The family bathroom is fitted with a traditional three piece suite with electric shower over bath, opaque window and full ceramic wall tiling and seperate WC
Externally, the property has both front and rear gardens and plenty of parking in a private residents car park located to the rear of the property.
The property also benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to rent a spacious property ideally suited to not only families but mature students studying at St Andrews University due to the fantastic transport links.
The town is nearly 2 miles (3 km) to the north of the village of Guardbridge, which lies on the north bank of the River Eden where it widens to the Edenmouth estuary before joining the North Sea at St Andrews Bay. Leuchars is 7 1/2 miles (12 km) north-east of Cupar and 6 miles (10 km) north-west from the university town of St Andrews. The city of Dundee is 7 miles (11 km) to the north, across the rail and road bridges that span the Firth of Tay.
Viewing Highly Recommended
This is a crown property and is therefore exempt from landlord registration.
EPC: Band D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2454822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchard & Shipman, Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.