|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2018 (104 days ago)|
- Rooms to rent all bills included
- Students or professionals
- 6 month contracts available
- Free parking
- 24hr CCTV
- Professionally managed
- Within walking distance of transport links and amenities
- Available from 2nd of October
Room to rent
Available 2nd October
All bills included
This is an exciting new development situated within private grounds in the heart of Fenham on Grainger Park Road. The development comprises of three blocks which offer rooms within two and three bedroom flats. All of the rooms are fully furnished and all bills are included within the sated rent.
The blocks formally offered accommodation for junior doctors but have recently been taken over and converted to flats suitable for students or professionals. Each room shares a communal kitchen, toilet and bathroom with a maximum of two other individuals.
The surrounding area is safe and well lit, in addition to offering a host of amenities on its doorstep. Additionally, the city centre is accessible within a short commute.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67229248.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8301632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cloud-Let, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.