|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2018 (102 days ago)|
- Three bedroom flat (3 bedrooms 1 reception room)
- Fully furnished
- Free parking
- Immediately available
- Gas, electric and water included
- Students and Professionals
- Available from 15th September
Cloud-Let welcome this fully furnished 3 bedroom flat on Grainger Park Road. This is an exciting new development situated within private grounds in the heart of Fenham.
The flat is accessible via a secure communal entrance and comprises of three double bedrooms, living room, kitchen, shower room and WC.
The surrounding area is safe and well lit, in addition to offering a host of amenities on its doorstep. Additionally, the city centre is accessible within a short commute.
Please note, gas, electricity and water rates are included in the rent. All other bills such as wifi and council tax should be paid directly by the tenant.
6 or 12 month contracts available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67230346.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8256435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cloud-Let, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.