|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (126 days ago)|
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Modern White Suite Bathroom/Wc
- Second Reception Room with Wood Burning Stove & Conservatory
- Mature Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
A very well presented detached bungalow located in the Northumberland village of Longhoughton with mature gardens to the front and rear and off street parking. Internal accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature bay window, three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a modern ensuite shower room/wc to the master bedroom, modern white suite bathroom/wc, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, second reception room currently used as a games room with wood burning stove and conservatory leading to the rear garden. The property does benefit from double glazing and gas radiator heating, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the versatile accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67239661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103005000542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotspur Residential, Alnwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.