|Added on Rightmove:||30 August 2018 (142 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Gas C/H
- Small Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Long Term
** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA ** DETACHED GARAGE ** MODERN FITTED KITCHEN with BUILT IN Oven, hob hood & Dishwasher * BREAKFAST BAR ** LARGE MASTER DOUBLE BEDROOM with BUILT IN STORAGE ** MODERN, FULLY TILED BATHROOM SUITE with SHOWER & JACUZZI BATH ** Gas central heating & Double glazing ** ALARM *
** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA *
* DETACHED GARAGE *
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN with BUILT IN Oven, hob hood & Dishwasher * BREAKFAST BAR *
* LARGE LOUNGE with PATIO DOORS leading out into the GARDEN *
* LARGE MASTER DOUBLE BEDROOM with BUILT IN STORAGE *
* One further GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOM again with BUILT IN STORAGE *
* One further SINGLE BEDROOM *
* MODERN, FULLY TILED BATHROOM SUITE with SHOWER & JACUZZI BATH *
* Gas central heating & Double glazing *
* ALARM *
* ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN *
* DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES *
* Opposite Rossington All saints academy with sports facilities *
* * EXCELLENT Local amenities, School`s Close by *
* Ten minute Drive to Robin Hood AIRPORT With Motorway Links a Ten Minute Drive Away *
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67239811.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28134663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.