|Added on Rightmove:||24 December 2019 (29 days ago)|
- Double Bedrooms
- Broadband Internet
- Fire alarm
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
4/4 ROOMS AVAILABLE IN A STUDENT SHARED HOUSE.
Excellent student property in the heart of St Dunstans.
Very smart 4 bedroom house just off Salisbury road between town and UKC.
Bathroom new 2016.
Bathroom extractor fan.
Very close to Elliot footpath to Uni.
Easy access to town via footpath network.
Close to Sainsbury's local and train station.
Unlimited Fibre-optic internet
Decorated/fully refurbished 2014.
New beds /Mattresses.
Fully equipped kitchen. Oven/Microwave.
Fridge Freezer and second fridge.
Extractor fan in kitchen.
Lounge with Leather sofa.
Extendable kitchen table.
BBQ patio area.
New efficient boiler/2016 loft insulation..
Combination microwave oven new 2016.
South facing garden, get loads of sun.
Garden shed for bikes.
Includes unlimited broadband with SKY.
- Decent size rooms. 3 Doubles 1 single.
- Separate lounge dining room.
- UPVC windows. Central Heating. Garden. Safe storage space.
- Quiet residential area.
- Rooms have desks/wardrobes/chairs.
Car-parking space .
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 3409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Studenttenant.com, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.