|Added on Rightmove:||31 August 2018 (102 days ago)|
- NEW BUILD SEMI DETACHED
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- MODERN HIGH SPECIFICATION DINING KITCHEN
- GUEST WC
- MASTER BEDROOM ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS
- MODERN HOUSE BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDEN WITH PATIO SITTING AREA
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITHIN COTTINGLEY VILLAGE
- CAN BE AVAILABLE BEGINING OF OCTOBER 2018 IF NEEDED.
A superb four bedroom NEW BUILD semi detached property, located in this pleasant convenient position within Cottingley Village been well placed for an excellent range of local amenities as well as access to Saltaire, Shipley and Bingley which have excellent transport links to Leeds, Bradford & Skipton.
The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining kitchen with patio doors to the private rear garden and guest wc. To the first floor, landing, three bedrooms and a modern house bathroom. To the second floor landing which could be used as a study area, master bedroom and ensuite shower room. Outside to the front is a private parking space, side access gate to the rear garden, to the rear is a grassed garden with patio sitting area.
The property is situated in a popular residential location and is a short drive from Bingley town centre offering great rail links to Leeds and Bradford. Cottingley and Bingley have well respected primary and secondary schools, good local amenities, bars and restaurants.
DEPOSIT - £965 EPC - B
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2423295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Saltaire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.