|Added on Rightmove:||01 September 2018 (50 days ago)|
- Superb Four Bedroom Terrace Property
- Situated in the Heart of Elswick Village
- Modern Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Family Size Bathroom
- Front & Rear Landscaped Gardens
- Outbuilding Storage
- On Street Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
***SUPERB FOUR BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF ELSWICK VILLAGE OFFERING MODERN FLEXIBLE FAMILY LIVING ACCOMMODATION*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer to let this immaculate four bedroom mid terrace property, situated in the heart of Elswick village. Well presented throughout this superb property offers flexible family living accommodation briefly comprising of two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs W.C, four good size bedrooms and a modern three piece family bathroom. Externally the property enjoys front and rear gardens with the rear garden benefitting from outbuilding storage. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Available end of September. Pets Considered.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 458575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.