|Added on Rightmove:||02 September 2018 (48 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 436961
Property Reference: 436961.
Beautiful character property (18th C.) on the edge of the Chatsworth Estate in the popular, picturesque village of Baslow.
The property is accessed by exterior stone steps from the front, leading to an external wooden porch.
The property is in excellent condition, with carpets and decoration as new. Double glazing. GCH (Modern combi-boiler). Sky dish. Oak beams throughout the house.
Front door opens onto the lounge with stone fireplace and internal doorway through to kitchen
Kitchen / diner has a large range oven and fridge. Rear door leads to external balcony and stone steps leading down to utility room with washer/dryer and space to store bicycles etc.
From the kitchen, an open staircase leads up to the first floor.
Master bedroom with plenty of built in storage, vanity unit and views over Chatsworth Park.
Bathroom with WC, wash basin, bath with shower attachment.
Rear Single Bedroom / Office / Study
There is no allocated parking associated with the property, but residents' spaces are available on nearby private road.
The Devonshire Arms Pub Restaurant is just around the corner. The village also has a medical centre, post office, tennis and cricket clubs plus various shops and restaurants. A great base for the beautiful Peak District. Bus stop for easy access to Chesterfield and Bakewell. Excellent village primary school and within catchment for Lady Manners.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 20 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 436961
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43696101092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.