|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 July 2017 (386 days ago)|
- Recently Renovated Three Bedroom Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms & One Good Sized Single
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating System
- *** Available Immediately ***
A Three Bedroom Apartment which has Recently been Renovated to a High Standard Throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprise of entrance hallway, large lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms, single bedroom and modern fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating System Throughout.
The property is available immediately so call the office today to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67292480.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 144991R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.