|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Newly Decorated & Carpeted Throughout
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Spacious Off Shot Kitchen
- Bathroom With White Suite
Well presented, well proportioned, newly decorated and carpeted throughout for this three bedroom mid terrace house being close to local amenities.
The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, open plan lounge with plasma fire and separate dining room with access to the first floor and the modern fitted spacious kitchen with cherry style units and built in stainless steel oven and gas hob to the ground floor. Three bedrooms and attractive bathroom with a white suite and shower over to the first floor.
Having a small front fore garden and to the rear an enclosed yard.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67293035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100532000853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Doncaster - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.