|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2018 (60 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 302993
Property Reference: 302993.
Move cheaply ! - 1 month's rent £399 plus deposit 1st half £150 then deposit 2nd half £150 in two to four weeks
*** MOVE IN FOR A TOTAL AMOUNT OF £549.00 ***
*** NO HIDDEN FEES !!!
Viewing is highly recommended !!
· Two bedrooms flat
· Very well presented
· Double glazing and laminated wood flooring throughout
· Off-road parking allocated space
· Communal gardens to front and rear
· Electric/Economy 7 Storage heating
White goods included
Description: This well presented two bedroom second floor apartment in a purpose built development in a residential area is set within close proximity to local amenities, shopping centres and transport links, the accommodation comprises: Communal entrance hall,entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms,bathroom/WC, communal gardens.
Entrance Hallway: Storage cupboard and Hot water tank cupboard with textured ceiling and laminated flooring.
Lounge and dining area: L Shaped open area with double glazed window and double glazed French door to front elevation, textured ceiling, Two large Economy 7 storage heaters and laminated flooring.
Kitchen:Through an archway from the lounge/dining area, partly tiled with range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work top surfaces, double bowl stainless sink/drainer with mixer tap, electric cooker, washing machine, fridge, textured ceiling and laminated flooring
Bedroom One: Double glazed window to rear, electric convector heater radiator, textured ceiling and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Two: Double glazed window to rear, electric convector heater radiator, textured ceiling and laminated flooring.
Bathroom:Extensively tiled three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath, hand basin,w/c, an electric shower and textured ceiling.
External:The rear, side and front of the property is a communal lawn garden area which is partially metal fenced
One Allocated Off-road Parking space
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £399.00 per month (£92.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 25 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 302993
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30299331102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.