|Added on Rightmove:||03 September 2018 (100 days ago)|
- Large refurbished modern country house
- Situated off a long private road with lovely views
- Just five minutes drive to Knutsford
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, three reception rooms
- Attractive large gardens
- EPC Rating = E
Refurbished five bedroom, four reception room modern country house surrounded by open countryside within 5 miles of Knutsford.
Tucked down a long private road and surrounded by countryside in all directions, the property is only 4.5 miles from the shops, bars, cafes and supermarkets of central Knutsford.
The region's motorway network is within easy access, with the M6 2.4 miles away, and the M56 6.7 miles away, meaning Manchester airport can be reached in as little as 17 minutes.
A refurbished modern detached country house in an attractive rural location, with fabulous countryside views and yet conveniently placed for the town within about 5 minutes drive.
The ground floor comprises a hall, W.C., drawing room, dining room, garden/family room, study, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room.
Upstairs are the five bedrooms - the master with en suite bathroom, and family bathroom.
Externally, there is ample parking space, long driveway with turning circle, and extensive gardens.
Square Footage: 2,876 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WIL180068_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Wilmslow Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.