|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (121 days ago)|
- APPLICATION RECEIVED
- Second floor duplex apartment
- Two double bedrooms, one with small balcony
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Bathroom with shower
- Gas central heating
- Sorry no pets or young children
- Tandem garage and parking space
Well presented second floor unfurnished duplex apartment within walking distance of the town centre. Two large double bedrooms - one with small balcony, living room, open plan kitchen/dining area with built in oven and hob, fridge/freezer, w/machine and d/washer. Bathroom with shower. Tandem garage and parking space. Gas central heating, Sorry no pets or young children. Application received.
Administration Fee for the property £80 incl. vat
Single Application £180 incl. vat
Joint Application £250 incl. vat
Each additional Applicant/Guarantor £50 incl. vat
This fee covers all of the associated paperwork including Referencing & the Tenancy Agreement.
The check out fee (if applicable) of up to £100 including vat (depending on the number of rooms) will be deducted from the deposit at the end of the tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67296658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28160355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford Upon Avon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.