|Added on Rightmove:||03 September 2018 (101 days ago)|
- Available Start October 2018
- Walking distance of Town Centre
- Off-road parking
- One bedroom barn conversion
- Characterful / unique property
- Rent £495 / Deposit £495
- Agent fees apply
- Energy Rating C
A stunning one bedroom stable conversion tastefully part furnished within walking distance of the town centre. Available 1 st October 2018 on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for a minimum of six months.
The accommodation comprises: Large open plan living area incorporating a modern fitted kitchen, downstairs w/c, stairs leading to a mezzanine bedroom, shower room and storage area.
Benefits include: Fully fitted kitchen including oven, fridge and washing machine, fitted carpets, gas central heating system.
Externally there is a private parking area and shared gardens.
Sorry no Pets or Smokers. Working professionals only.
£495 rent in advance and £495 deposit.
Agents Fees apply
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67303147.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28160928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nichola Jane Estate Agents, Wrexham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.