|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (70 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 438206
Property Reference: 438206.
Property Available from 15th September
Unfurnished 1 bed modern flat with large stunning roof terrace located on Queens Road in Coventry City Centre, a short walk from Coventry Train Station.
The flat has an allocated parking space in a secured/gated undercover car park.
Large lounge/kitchen with integrated appliances including hob/oven, washer/dryer, dishwasher, integrated fridge and additional fridge/freezer free standing unit.
Double bedroom with fitted double wardrobe.
Modern fitted bathroom with bath and shower.
Double glazing and electric heating.
Video Intercom & Keyfob access. Live CCTV feed for property into flat.
Please note the lounge has recently been painted white since these photographs were taken.
Property available from 15th September
NOTE: Tenants will be reference and credit checked before rental is agreed.
Viewings will take place by appointment only between 2-4pm on Saturday 8th September.
Please contact for more details.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £750.00 per month (£173.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 15 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 438206
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43820604092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.