|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (72 days ago)|
- DETACHED FORMER FARM DAIRY
- 2 BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLANNED LIVING/KITCHEN
- PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- ENCLOSED OUTSIDE SPACE
- RURAL SETTING
- FULLY FURNISHED
- WOOD BURNER
- PETS CONSIDERED - NO LARGE OR MEDIUM DOGS
LIVING ROOM/ KITCHEN 17' 0" x 16' 7" (5.189m x 5.073 narrowing to 3.326m) Bespoke kitchen tastefully incorporated within the living space. Two double glazed window to rear, one to the front and a Dutch door giving access to gravelled area. Oak effect wood laminate flooring. There is also wood burning stove and electric wall heaters. From this room there are doors of to all other rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 6" x 9' 6" (3.202m x 2.909m) Double glazed window rear, built in storage cupboards, wall mounted electric heater.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 4" x 7' 1" (3.174m x 2.174m) Double glazed window to front gravelled area. Wall mounted electric heating.
BATHROOM White bath suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal washing hand basin with hot and cold taps over, panelled bath with tiled walls, mains fed shower/taps attachment with rainfall shower head from the ceiling. Tongue and Groove walls. Heated towel rail, obscure window to side. The landlords have married the modern and period feature with very pleasing results.
OUTSIDE Enclosed gravelled area ideal for alfresco dining or simply enjoying the sun. The property has allocated parking to the side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67319674.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101160005315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PDQ Estates, Helston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.