|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 August 2017 (335 days ago)|
- 250 Meters From Harvey Nichols
- Studio Apartment
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Inc Dishwasher
- 24 Hour Concierge
- 3rd Floor
- Close To Bars and Nightlife
- Good transport links
- Available 25th August 2017
A city centre crash pad just 250 meters from Harvey Nichols which is arguably the centre of Manchester. A unique development utilising every bit of space with a pod system including a separate bedroom and living area with plenty of storage, fully integrated kitchen including dishwasher and separate shower room. On-site facilities include 24 hour concierge service. Fully Furnished. Available 25th August 2017.
If you are interested in viewing or have a question we are available 8am till late! We will work harder than any agent to ensure you secure the property thats perfect for you. Call the office on 0161 236 0004 as us we would love to help!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 201177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buckley Frayne, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.