|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (97 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 438533
Property Reference: 438533.
2 bedroom terrace house in the rural village of greenside near ryton.
the proerty is in excellent decorative order having just recently been fully decorated throughout in neutral colours.Recently fitted new carpets and curtains and light fittings have also been added.
the property consists of - double glazed patio doors entrance into conservatory which has a slate tiled floor this leads into the kitchen which has a range of cream gloss wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces and part tiled walls.There is a new integral electric oven hob and extractor canopy.The kitchen has an area for a table and chairs.The kitchen houses the central heating boiler - the heating being gas radiators. the large lounge has a feature fire and surround and double glazed window and wood floor.The upstairs landing gives access to 2 double bedrooms with recently fitted new carpets and curtains , windows are double glazed.The bathroom has a white suite with neutral tiling and a shower and double glazed window.Externally there is a front garden and rear yard with a shed available for use.There is plenty parking for several cars.The outlook from the back of the house is countryside.
location - greenside offers local ammenities to include schools, churches, public houses, public transport and easy access via the bypass to major road links and the metro centre and newcastle.
viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this well looked after spacious property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 09 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 438533
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43853304092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.